Wall Cracking & Broken Roof Tiles undetected or unattended will cost you thousands in repairs.
Buying a house is one of the biggest financial decisions that you will make in your life. Obtaining a quality building report as part of your process assists you in understanding that it's a solid investment. Your building report also supports you as the buyer when discussing the findings with the real estate agent, vendor or builder.
Cracking and movement usually is just part of the houses story,how ever sometimes it is not. Our inspectors are full trained to see the many other signs indicating a high repair bill on a property with major defect issues.
Home Inspections for A Better Peace Of Mind recommends a Building Inspection when buying property:
Buying an established property - to help you avoid any nasty financial surprise such as major defects or a lot of minor defects.
Pre-Sale Inspections and Reports Before you sell - helps you get the best price for your home.
Before the end of the warranty period on a new home – so you can address any issues before your protection runs out.
Building Inspection Reports identify defects to the property.
The report covers:
- Damage to structural elements of the property
- Conditions that may lead to structural damage
- Defects - internal and external
- Any incomplete construction
- Safety Issues
- Recommendation to the relevant trades required for the repair required.
You can be assured that Home Inspections for A Better Peace Of Mind:
- Understands you want qualified specialists with extensive knowledge and years of Home inspecting experience to inspect your property.
- We provide detailed and unbiased Building and Pest Inspection reporting according to Australian Standards 4349.1 & 4349.3
- We provide quality inspections and customer services to all clients.
Building Inspections are conducted in and around Melbourne, Mornington Peninsular, Gippsland & La Trobe Valley and all other areas of Victoria - Our experience & expertise focuses on ensuring your fuller understanding of the property.
Home Inspections For A Better Peace Of Mind Building & Timber Pest Inspection Melbourne
Call to book your building inspection 1300 022 766 to find out more!