Repairing wall cracks & broken roof tiles could cost you thousands!
Get a Building Inspection with Pest and Termite Inspection in Dandenong North
Buying a house is one of the biggest financial decisions that you will make in your life. Obtaining a quality building inspection Dandenong North report as part of your process assists you in understanding that it’s a solid investment.
Your building report also supports you as the buyer when discussing the findings with the real estate agent, vendor or builder.
Cracking and movement usually is just part of the house’s story, however, sometimes it can be more. Our inspectors are fully trained to see the many other signs indicating a high repair bill on a property with major defect issues.
We will also check if there are pests and/or termites in and around the property.
Home Inspections for A Better Peace Of Mind recommends a Building Inspection along with a Pest and Termite Inspection when buying property to help you avoid any nasty financial surprises, such as major defects or a lot of minor defects, as well as pest and termite infestation.
A Building Inspection Report will identify major & minor defects to the property, including:
- Damage to structural elements of the property
- Conditions that may lead to structural damage
- Defects – internal and external
- Any incomplete construction
- Safety Issues
- Recommendations for any relevant trades required for the repair required
- Pest and/or termite infestation
Building Inspection FAQ
You can be assured that Home Inspections for A Better Peace Of Mind:
- Understands you want qualified specialists with extensive knowledge and years of Home inspecting experience to inspect your property.
- We provide detailed and unbiased Building and Pest/Termite Inspection reporting according to Australian Standards 4349.1 & 4349.3
- We provide quality inspections and customer services to all clients.
Building Inspections Dandenong North with Pest and Termite Inspections are conducted in and around Melbourne, Mornington Peninsula, Gippsland & La Trobe Valley and all other areas of Victoria. Our experience & expertise focus on ensuring your fuller understanding of the property.